Monday, October 26, 2009

DFitz - Gorgeous

DFitz
Hailing from Charlotte, NC by way of Pensacola, FL, this 5'2 rap diva known for her fun yet provoking lyrical content is blazing her way to the top. Her innocent look, impressive intellect, and her strong country accent push her to the forefront and awarded her the perfect label, "a new breed". After a long wait on her next move, she is finally ready to release her first single already creating a buzz nation wide "Gorgeous".

Next Project: Her debut album "Good Morning"


Website:
dfitzonline.com/
Contact:
myspace.com/dfitzonline

"The song is a all around girl power song. Sheltlew, my bestfriend, always says that to me. It really makes me feel good so I wrote the song with making other woman feel the same thing I felt."






No comments:

Post a Comment